Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Paradise

Despite the intentions of this blog, I've not created any new material since I started it.

There was one failed attempt at a new song, and a new recording of an old song, but nothing new.

Then it occurred to me that other than psalms for church, I haven't written any new material in quite a while.

So I resolved to write, record, and post a song in one evening. And though I've stretched the parameters of the evening into the wee morning, I think I've succeeded.

I wandered to the piano at around three o'clock with no ideas. I fiddled for awhile, lyrics came along, and I ended up with this.

Paradise

1 comment:

Roderick said...

Cool. Just very very cool. Not only an A for effort in getting it done in one night, but the song is really strong. I've listened 4 times and I'm a little bit hooked!

Cool.